Offer Stage helps you get to where you ought to be in your career by:
- Creating new and upgrading ineffective existing resumes in a way that truly markets your value and speaks to what hiring managers actually need
- Developing a realistic and workable vision for yourself
- Teaching you how to successfully manage the interview process including the proper way to respond to interview questions, how to be memorable for all the right reasons, follow-up properly and look good doing it
- Taking the mystery out of the job search by sharing insider tips and turning your experiences into helpful strategies you can use to propel yourself forward
- Showing you how to get out of your own way by being accountable for your mistakes and unhealthy patterns, bouncing back from career setbacks, facing your fears and being comfortable with articulating your career desires
The Offer Stage approach is a holistic one that focuses on the complete individual, tackling internal and external challenges. We find joy in nurturing clients, encouraging them and helping them to develop their personal brand and market themselves effectively.
The Offer Stage strategy is simple: Assess. Educate. Coach. Empower.
Together, we’ll take an honest look at where you are now and give you the tools, motivation and insider tips to help you stand out in the right ways.
Contact us to schedule your free consultation.
Your resume is so much more than a piece of paper showing your employment and educational history. It’s a marketing tool. It your introduction to a potential client or employer. In short, it’s YOU – on paper. This is why it’s so important to make sure it represents you in the best light. Your resume … Continue reading Resumes
To say that the interview stage of the hiring process is critical, is an understatement. Once your resume gets your foot in the door, your performance in your interviews will carry you the rest of the way. Being able to establish a connection with your interviewer from the initial phone call or email and keep … Continue reading Interview Coaching
“I was very lucky to be offered a lovely piece of property to build a career on. I started building a house on it, but it wasn’t necessarily a house I would want to live in. So I ripped down that house, and I worked with these great lumberjacks to build a really cool cabin—a … Continue reading Career Coaching