The Rookie’s Guide to Resume Writing
This is the perfect introduction to resume writing for job seekers at all levels. This is where we cover the basics of resume writing and empower participants to take charge over how they’re presenting themselves on paper and in applications.
This workshop (up to 2 hours) educates the audience on the following:
- Targeted Resume vs. Master Resume
- Constructing the ideal cover letter
- Today’s resume writing trends
- Resume structure and organization
- How to construct the ideal branding statement
- Expert tips around font verbiage, font and spacing
- What to avoid including in your resume
- How to avoid getting kicked out by the ATS
To learn more about this workshop and sign up, contact us today.